Hello All

Předmět příspěvku: Hello All
PříspěvekNapsal: 06 črc 2012, 12:54 

Hello everyone in Bazzina, just though I would introduce myself to you all. I am a dedicated ET player and have been since it came out, I still have my original Discs.

I play ET every day and most evenings,, heard about your ET Nam server from a friend of mine "Zelggadis" said you had a good clean friendly server, which suits me, because I never stay on badly run servers.

Been in 4 Clans so far, 2 disbanded, 3rd became really badly run with no admin presence at all,, then I Joined TE666, which has turned out to be absolutely fantastic!!! all the admins (which I am now also one) play every night, reguler guests and good clean, fair and disciplined play.

So far I like what I have seen from Bazzina, so if it is OK, I will make reguler visits to your Nam server,, hope to see some of you there maybe???,, although I must say, your bots are quite friendly.

Ohlásit tento příspěvek
Odpovědět s citací  
 Předmět příspěvku: Re: Hello All
PříspěvekNapsal: 08 črc 2012, 20:50 

Dear Wilhelm,
thank you very much for your topic, we are glad that you like our server(s) and we will be pleased with your presence also with Zelggadis or Avesatan and others in game!

Hopefully see you soon on etnam [goood]

PS if you have any requests or some comments fell free to write and we will see what we can do, but if you wants more players instead of bots probably its on you [hehe4] its hard to get some players on servers these days.

Ohlásit tento příspěvek
Odpovědět s citací